As Seen On TV: Al Baldwin’s EZ Play Piano System Commercial

[box] For many of us, learning to play a popular instrument is merely a dream. With all of the lessons and sheet music, most folks just don’t have time or discipline to learn to play the piano.

That’s where Al Baldwin comes in. (Don’t worry, I’ve never heard of him either!) His commercial promises to teach you how to play the piano in as little as 20 minutes. So, without further adieu, here is Al Baldwin’s EZ Play Piano Commercial As Seen On TV:

What are YOUR thoughts about Al Baldwin’s EZ Play Piano System? Be sure to let us know in the comments below!

Posted in Commercials, Frontpage Tagged with: ,
6 comments on “As Seen On TV: Al Baldwin’s EZ Play Piano System Commercial
  1. tonyantonio2 says:

Al Baldwin should be ashamed of himself

2. Prence says:

If it were this easy, we would all be concert pianist.

3. JamiM93 says:

I don’t understand what these type of commercials have against sheet music, if you don’t learn how to read it you won’t be able to play anything not on these cds

4. Laura Te Aho White says:

Hell, why even pay for Al Baldwin to teach you when you can watch lessons for free on youtube?

5. Shane Trusty says:

This commercial for Al Baldwin’s EZ Play Piano system is a great example of music lessons being sold over television.

6. Evamargo71 says:

I’m not saying that this is a good -or bad-system, I simply don’t know it. BUT to answer JaiM93 and all people who simply push sight reading and disregard all non reading people like lazy, many people simply CANNOT READ MUSIC SHEETS. I’m dyslexic and one of them. I play the piano, but unfortunately cannot read traditional music sheets. I had a piano teacher and after the basics I was paying for trying to read what I simply cannot read. So, if you are lucky to be able to learn to read music, by all means, do so. If you are not that lucky and still want to play piano, why not?! I don’t expect to play piano for a living, but I do want to play for myself and need this kind of systems.