As Seen On TV: The Magic Apron Commercial

[box]

The Product: The Magic Apron

The Promise: Magically flips on with no strings attached!

The Price: 2 Magic Aprons for a grand total of $26.85. (Sales Tax applies in CA, NJ, NV, and NY.)

The Commercial:

[box]

Magic Apron Frequently Asked Questions

What exactly is a Magic Apron?

The Magic Apron is an easy to put on and take off spill resistant apron for use in the kitchen or grill. It easily flips on and adjusts to fit any size person without having to get tied up in pesky strings. It’s also heat resistant so it offers a bit of protection from oven heat blasts as well.

What all do I get when I order the Magic Apron?

When ordered from the Magic Apron website, you’ll get 1 Magic Apron in your choice of Red, White, Blue, or Black for $14.95 + $5.95 S&H. You’ll also get a second Magic Apron for just an additional $5.95 S&H for a grand total of $26.85. (Expect to pay sales tax if you live in CA, NJ, NV, and NY.)

What if I have problems with my Magic Apron order or don’t like it? How can I get in touch with Magic Apron customer service?

You can reach Magic Apron customer service via the following methods:

Phone: 866-587-2337 (8:00AM – 8:00PM EST)

Web: www.customerstatus.com (Please allow 24-48 hours from placing your order until its updated in their systems.)

What does the As Seen On TV Blog think about the Magic Apron?

This TV commercial for the Magic Apron is pretty slick! It’s wipe away material looks useful for anyone who uses a chef apron or doesn’t want to hassle with constantly washing their full aprons. (However, the way it snaps to fit any sized person still baffles me!)

If these adult aprons prove to be popular, they should definitely make funny funny aprons for men and funny aprons for women to make them even more desirable!

What are YOUR thoughts about the Magic Apron? Be sure to let us know in the comments below!

Posted in Commercials, Frontpage Tagged with:
11 comments on “As Seen On TV: The Magic Apron Commercial
  1. Alexander Roiatchki says:

0:52 Yeah, touch those boobs!

2. Vexillology says:

0:05 Oh grow up.

3. ScherzodeLeon says:

If your company expects your apron that is in constant use to be spotless, they’ve got some issues, and its not your mess..

4. HTFsplendid says:

0:20 “eww! that person is wearing a messy detachable apron over something cleaner! let’s get outta here!”

5. Prence says:

I have to wear an apron at my job, and I have yet to have it come untied like they said in this video. I know they are trying to sell this product, but do there have to show some of the most stupid people on the planet in these commercials. “Help I can’t operate an apron, can someone invent one where I don’t have to have any special skills to be able to use it?”. Not sure whats more insulting, the acting, or the fact that they think people can’t use an apron.

6. Regan Daniels says:

I wear an apron everyday at work and it never comes untied and how does this apron even stay in place??

7. Shane Trusty says:

I really liked this recent spot for Emson’s Magic Apron as they allowed their actors to go a bit over the top with their acting!

8. Jonipoon9 says:

It looks like there’s a plastic U-shaped piece in the center that goes around the waist, like a headband.

9. noah49251 says:

Dear everyone change your minds and dislike every last commercials. They are trying to brainwash you.

10. ???? ??????? says:

?? ???? ????? ????? ?? ????????

11. D Jakubowski says:

I don’t even remember what color my apron was when I got it. I do believe that’s the point of having it.