As Seen On TV: The Miracle Grill Matt Commercial

[box]

The Product: Miracle Grill Mat

The Promise: “The 100% Non Stick Grilling Solution.”

The Price: 2 Miracle Grill Mats for $27.90. (The bonus skewer is optional but would cost an additional $3.95 S+H.)

The Commercial:

[box]

Miracle Grill Mat Frequently Asked Questions

What is the Miracle Grill Mat?

The Miracle Grill Mat is a specially designed non stick mat that sits on top of any gas or charcoal Barbecue grill allowing you cook worry free.

Is the Miracle Grill Mat safe to use?

Yes! The Miracle Grill Mat is safe to use on grills up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. It is also PFOA- Free as well.

What is included in my Miracle Grill Matt Order?

When ordered, you’ll receive 2 Miracle Grill Mats for a grand total of $27.90. You can also get the bonus flexible Miracle Skewer for an additional $3.95.

What if I have a problem with my order? How can I contact Miracle Grill Mat customer service?

You can contact Miracle Grill Mat customer service via the following methods:

Phone: 877-370-1436 (Mon-Fri 8am-6pm PST)

Email: DRCustServ@webcsr.info

What are YOUR thoughts about the Miracle Grill Mat? Be sure to let us know in the comments below!

Posted in Commercials, Frontpage Tagged with:
6 comments on “As Seen On TV: The Miracle Grill Matt Commercial
  1. Elisa Megarr says:

1st

2. Co?zEb?Yz says:

My bbq still looks brand new because of these things. I love them!

3. W.Z. Foster says:

Seems reasonable enough

4. Shane Trusty says:

I loved the new Miracle Grill Mat but this pitchman guy Aaron could use a pep talk from the ghost of #BillyMays !#asseenontv #asotv #grilling #bbq

5. Ken Newell says:

When I barbecue my hamburgers get a black crisp coating on it I hope that they are just burnt not the coating from the mat

6. Shane Trusty says:

As long as the temperature stays below 500 F you are good to go.