Easy View XT Glare Shield Product Review

The Product: Easy View XT Glare Shield

The Promise: The amazing fast flip down glare blocker that blocks sun and glare in a split second!

The Price: $10 + $7.95 + $1.95 s/h for 2 Easy View XT’s. (WI residents should expect sales tax.)

If you are a regular As Seen On TV Blog reader, you’ll know that I’m already a big fan of yellow tinted driving glasses already. However, one of the problem’s I still run into is having to fumble around to put them on if there is a sudden glare or bad weather. My wife on the other hand, thinks that HD glasses just look silly. So when our order arrived to check out the Easy View XT we were ready to give them a try!

As you might have already guessed, the Easy View XT is essentially a large strip of the yellow tinted plastic that they make HD Vision glasses with that clips onto your existing visor on your vehicle. Simply slide the Easy View XT on and flip it down any time the sun or glare is bothering you.

Another nice feature of the Easy View XT is the sliding high density sun diffuser. Just slide it to wherever the sun is and it reduces the glare even further as well as keeping you from being blinded!

When purchased from the Easy View XT website you get 2 Easy View XT’s for $10.00 + $7.95 S&P + and additional $1.95 S&P for a grand total of $19.90.

The only downside we found when using the Easy View XT was that the plastic was a bit thinner than what we expected. It’s still sturdy enough, but it will bend a bit when flipping down after it has been sitting in the sun all day.

All in all we really enjoyed trying out the Easy View XT. It made blocking the glare from the sun much easier than just a regular sun shade and as my wife stated, “You won’t look like a dork while doing it!”

What are YOUR thoughts about the Easy View XT glare shield? Be sure to let us know in the comments below!

Posted in As Seen On TV Reviews, Commercials, Frontpage Tagged with:
21 comments on “Easy View XT Is The Amazing Fast Flip Down Glare Blocker That Blocks Sun And Glare In A Split Second!
  1. YoZgatBoi says:

Or just wear sunglasses to look half as stupid.

2. tigershark132 says:

1. They’re called sunglasses.2. Why the fuck does it have to be HD? Does it improve my view on the world?

3. Alondra Valdez says:

I mean me personally would rather just by cheap sunglasses instead

4. Regan Daniels says:

Some people can’t wear sunglasses cause they already wear glasses and can’t afford transition glasses or don’t want contacts. Ever think of that.

5. Dillan Makay says:

The video isn’t really HD…

6. nisaabim says:

7. gvi341984 says:

Oh shit this thing looks awesome

8. nintendoatarikiller says:

More white people problems.

9. DarkPatro56 says:

What’s with that “HD” in recent products of this kind? What am I will be watching in 1920×1080 resolution by using these “HD” products?

10. Emily Huang says:

Cant you just wear sunglasses??

11. icecream11425 says:

Idea! Wear sunglasses and save like $5 & shipping

12. ZalFalyn says:

“I drive my kids from school every afternoon directly into the sun”. Somehow, I think she’s lying to us.

13. jamesmare86 says:

Awesome product!

14. twingo famemonster says:

Have these people heard of sunglasses?

15. William Graves says:

It doesn’t look cool, but I’d rather put the visor down in like a second instead of fumbling for sunglasses for like 10 seconds while driving.

16. anotheruzrname24get says:

Thank you for the sunglasses suggestion. I will have to try it. ……sigh Hopefully you can get to your sunglasses while driving.I also have not invested in prescription sunglasses yet. I can not attach the clip on thingies while driving blinded by the sun.

17. Deiter says:

Doughnut forget that the shield can also be used to dim the occasional car bright lights of idiots approaching at night. Und, since they are attached to the visor, can be used to dim sunlish from your left which some times the visor is too high to block, und sunglasses cannot block while you are looking ahead.

Ain’t seen no mention that these have UV protection, as sunglasses usually do, which would be important looking into the sun. So, these may be more for an emergency when you doughnut have time to don shades or you ain’t got your shades wit’cha.

18. Joanne Kerns says:

I placed an order for easyview on their website about
    1 week ago and now we can not get a order status or even get anyone to answer the phone there to find out about the order.
    Also about 2 weeks earlier my mother said she called and placed
    a order with them by phone which she never received either.

We are starting to feel as though we have been ripped off and
    that they have use of our credit card info for any reason now.

If anyone has had the same problem and knows how to get a hold
    of easyview or how I can get my money back please reply to
    the email above.

thanks, J. kerns

19. Don Murray says:

My order#T0120968 arrived, but with only unit. What happened to the other free on? I’ve tried to call, but can’t get through.

20. Guy E Grafton says:

I beta tested the Easy View HD for a few days. It is proven effective for Day & Night driving. The tint is at a proper level (not too light or dark) to interfere with driving. Don’t prefer the sun diffuser, for it seems to be more distractive (it can be removed.) The only thing I see is that being acrylic, it is slightly refective ( i could see my rear windshield driving forward looking through the visor). The only improvemnt I would recommend is making the visor anti-reflective.

21. want to purchase easy view HD sun shade