Is The Zvelt Weight Loss Patch Right for You?

[box]

The Product: Zvelt Transdermal Weight Loss Patch

The Promise: Lose Weight And Increase Energy Levels Guaranteed!

The Price: 2 Week Trial for $9.95. ($69.90 every 28 days thereafter until cancelled.)

The Zvelt weight loss patch claims to be the next latest, greatest, way to lose weight. I’ve not personally tried it, but it does look promising! You can decide for yourself by watching the Zvelt television commercial below:

What did YOU think about the Zvelt Weight Loss Patch Commercial? Be sure to let us know in the comments below!

Posted in Commercials, Frontpage Tagged with:
10 comments on “Is The Zvelt Weight Loss Patch Right for You?
  1. Zackmod23 says:

Yes ill buy a bandaid

2. stezton says:

Oh brother…

3. azntranc3951 says:

Zvelt weight loss patch – “It alters the body’s RNA while leaving the DNA untouched!”

4. connie blake says:

Stupid thing

5. Laura Te Aho White says:

Its funny that they’re advertising to the overweight demographic and they show skinny or people in shape using the product. FAIL.

6. ??? ?? says:

reminds me of POWER BALANCE. I’m waiting for celebrities to begin endorsing this and sheeple to follow.

7. JustCecile says:

I smell bullshit…

8. DarkPatro56 says:

A patch that makes you lose weight. It is a Nobel prize grade product. Whole world should hear about this product. News, radio, everywhere. After all it isn’t easy to lose weight. Now you can by just wearing this patch. Like they said – it’s revolutionary! If this won’t become a famous, miracle product that actually works, I won’t be surprised…

9. Ana says:

Great review, i’ll take mine too
    Ana recently posted..Top 10 fat burning exercisesMy Profile

10. Michael Mortorano
    Twitter:
    says:

That’s a nice commercial made of Zvelt Weight Loss Patch. I really like that ad. This seems to me very promising indeed, and I think people should give it a try to lose weight. I’m personally very impressed with Zvelt Weight Loss product.

Looking forward to try it out. Thanks for letting know about it effectiveness.
    Michael Mortorano recently posted..Some Strange Hollywood Beauty Secrets Finally Revealed!My Profile