Klever Kups Commercial As Seen On TV

[box]

Klever Kups, aka Cafe Cups are the smart way to start your day! Those single serve coffee pods cost a fortune, but with Cafe Cup, you can enjoy the convenience of a single serve coffee maker with your own coffee! Just fill the reusable Cafe Cup with your favorite coffee and you’re on your way for just pennies a cup! They’re dishwasher safe AND you can make espresso or a cup of your favorite tea in seconds!

Overall, we think Klever Kups are pretty neat! But what do YOU think about Klever Kups? Be sure to vote and share your comments below!

Posted in Commercials, Frontpage Tagged with: , , ,
81 comments on “Klever Kups Commercial As Seen On TV
  1. Evan Vonthaer says:

Well golly gee, thanks for decreasing my brain cell count.

2. 11110JFK11110 says:

It is part of Rothschild ILLuminati NWO DepopulationLook up Monsanto GMOsThe RoundUp Seed injects RoundUp into the seed creating a STERILE SEED causing STERILITY in Humans, GMO FIELDS sterilize all NATURAL STAPLES with in 1K MILES Killing ALL FARMERS CropsEurope Asia Australia Mexico ALL Kicked GMOs out of their countriesMonsanto is attempting to corner the SEEDMonsanto is 33rd Degree Malta Mason ALL Fast Food Restaurants are ILLUMINATI Using GMOsROTHSCHILD owns ALL IND on Earth & FED RES

3. 11110JFK11110 says:

Rothschild ILLUMINATI owns USA since 1776 Killed Presidents Politicians Kings Queens Czars Emperors EmpressCreated Every War on Earth since 1700s Killed more people than all the Terrorists Dictators he createdsuch as Bin Ladin, Noriega, Shaw etcFord made all HITLERS TrucksGM made Jet EngAlcoa Reynolds Alum was on all HITLERS JETSROCKEFELLER gave HITLER all the OIL for WW2ALL Slaves TATTOOS was IBM BinaryHarley Davidson made the 1st JAP MotorCycle THE RIKUOSet up Japan Factory 1930

4. 11110JFK11110 says:

LOOK UP GEN Smedly D Butler he was BUSHs CIA Hitman HE exposed FEDERAL Fascist NAZI COUP over RooseveltBUSH real last name is SCHERFF grew up with JOSEF MENGELE DR DEATH at Auschwitz Death Concentration Camps all constructed by IGFarben Pharmaceutical Considered most Notorious Corp on Earth Ordered to DEFUNCT Immediately Now BAYER ASPIRNPrescott Bush, 16 EXECs CEO Herman Schmitz were charged WAR CRIMINAL 1945 by Nuremberg War Crimes CTBUSH created Senators out of HITLERS Henchmen THE FEDS

5. 11110JFK11110 says:

BUSHs PD 80MIL 2010 to Holocaust Survivors ordered by War Crimes CT Because Prescott Bush forced Slaves to make steel for HITLER @ Auschwitz IGFarben PHARMA Death CampCreatedUS POLITICIANS out of HITLERS HENCHMEN called the FEDFEDS G.Washington called them FEDERALIST same COUPRothschild Declared War The Revolutionary War & Every War SinceBUSH nickname was POPPY cause he was a Heroin AddictRothschilds FORTE is Artifice Bribery Blackmail Murder he killed Lincoln JFK Micheal Jackson etc

6. 11110JFK11110 says:

Rothschilds Illuminati Created ALL WARS DEPRESSIONS on Earth since 1776, Adam Weishaupt created the ILLUMINATI DOCTRINEdepicting Every War Earth has had and will haveCommissions US Militaries for Protection to steal International Natural Resources VIA GENOCIDECreated Pearl Harbor 911 SyndromeHe owns FED RES Killed Americas US TREASURYAndrew Jackson kept Rothschild out and no debt for 13 yearsLincoln created Green Backs tax int freeJFK created EX ORDER 11110 Abolishing FED RESERVE

7. 11110JFK11110 says:

Rothschilds Illuminati Created ALL WARS DEPRESSIONS on Earth since 1776, Adam Weishaupt created the ILLUMINATI DOCTRINEdepicting Every War Earth has had and will haveHE commissions US Militaries for Protection to steal NaturalResources on EarthILLUMINATI Bushs/Rockefeller Trilateral Comm BILDERBERGIMF CFR UN Skulls n Bones Masons Templars All AlumniFASCIST NAZI’sLook up Zapata Oil / BUSH, Silesian Steel / BUSH,SCHERFF / BUSH, USofA CorpWhat is happening in USA today was planned 1776

8. 11110JFK11110 says:

ROTHSCHILD created KKK NAACP ACLUILLUMINATI Mason PROXY Albert Pike organized KKKLook up see who CEOs were of NAACP ACLUROTHSCHILD divides countries Now he has Enemies who need ROTHSCHILDs OIL STEEL ARMAMENTS and Financing HIS other FORTEHE owns ALL Presidents ALL Politicians ALL INDUSTRY on EarthSenators Congressmen Gov Federal JudgesALTERING US Constitution Bill of Rights for their Preservation and OUR Demise as you already knowThey’re Devil Worshipers… Rebuke evil PRAISE GOD

9. jmurray1157 says:

@1:04 she says she saves a TON of money. A ton?, really? Based on the weight of a single dollar bill, that’s $908,000.

10. bobbatron808 says:

I just put one cup’s worth of grounds in my regular machine and wait an extra minute for it to brew..

11. Lynette Diaz says:

The one for the Keurig requires you to remove the entire holster each time you want to use your own coffee. This is actually different.

12. Eric A. Richards says:

The one to use is that Solofill K3 Gold. I.m.o. it’s the best reusable kcup system that doesn’t require a paper filter with the Ekobrew Stainless Elite a co best or a close second.

13. Rymac91 says:

Generally if you’re going to brew tea, then you’re just going to run the machine without the k-cup and put the tea bag in the mug.

14. Carleen1952 says:

We bought the Keurig device for our Keurig coffee pot and it DOESN’T FIT! GET THAT ONE!

15. Kellie McDonald says:

Works amazing! Yay! I’ve had my kuerig picked up for a while now b/c the pods are too expensive. I got these at walgreens and love it!

16. nonewsfan says:

I got one of those off brand replacements to brew my own coffee in my Keurig machine, and it started leaking after about 20 uses. So I returned it for another, which started leaking in about another 20 uses. So now I’m back to the K-Cups.

17. SuperSonicChaos2 says:

…I love it, you can’t use the scoops that come with the coffee, you have to have the ones that come with these cups. (I don’t mean that the cups can’t be useful, mind. Just laughing at the scoops.)

18. 3e3op88 says:

:20 “Press the buh-en…” The woman doing the voiceover needs to work on her pronunciation.

19. willyp2k says:

Soooo expensive, average cost for regular pod is $0.67 for my Vue. /sarcasmoff I bought a $200 coffee machine, not gonna complain about the price on pods. Average cost of Folgers Colombian is $0.53 / oz. Vue pod has .31 oz of coffee, so you are still spending $0.16 on coffee with this device.

20. Ryan X says:

THAT FUCKING BITCH JUST SAID EXPRESSOSO MUCH RAGE

21. priestpilot says:

So you can spend like $200 for a Keurig machine plus $10 for this…or you can just buy a French press for $10-$20 that will brew great coffee!

22. priestpilot says:

Exactly, I just left a comment about using a French press which basically does this. I’ve been using that for years now and I’d never go back to a regular drip machine or a single-serve machine. That is unless I want espresso, then I have my machine for that :-)

23. priestpilot says:

I understand your frustration!

24. paisteboy says:

It’s called “My K cup”. A k-cup is what all of the pre-filled coffee pods for a Keurig are called. I have a My k-cup and I bought it when I bought my Keurig. I used the samples that came with the machine but have never bought a single K-cup. I’ve had the machine for about 2 years now.

25. TheWoodsOfWonderland says:

This is intended for the Keurig machine, they’re just avoiding dropping the brand name. I don’t think they sell a resuable cup though.

26. Helyanwee says:

0:44 that is soooooo not espresso……

27. CL B says:

Dollar stores also sell knockoffs of pretty much this exact same thing for like $3.

28. LoveSongOfAVampire says:

For people that want this, packs of 4 are sold at Target for $10 :) That way if you don’t like it, it’s easy to return.

29. Tinkltinklburger says:

Ha they said EXpresso

30. Tinkltinklburger says:

Stop bitching about how this product is so good you copied cafe cup who copied kurig

31. IEDspecial says:

Looking for an infomercial product that has the filter on a spoon and you just swirl it around in the hot water in your cup and walla you have a cup of coffee… Anyone seen or no the name of this product.