ZQuiet Anti-Snoring Device Commercial

Snoring noise is caused by the vibration of tissues in the back of the throat. To naturally widen that airspace and eliminate snoring, ZQuiet uses the same method that dentists have used for over 25 years to cure over 90% of their patients’ snoring issues — but ZQuiet is engineered to work right out of the case without the high cost and visits to the dentist. And for your peace of mind, ZQuiet is regulated by the FDA to treat snoring — so you can rest assured that it is safe and effective.
We are so confident that you will see immediate results with ZQuiet — that we let you try it for yourself for 30 days before you have to pay for it!

ZQuiet works — and it works fast! Many anti-snoring products on the market, do not achieve the results they promise. Many of you have tried solutions such as breathing strips, pillows, chinstraps, and even sprays to try to make your snoring stop. What you probably didn’t know, though, is that many of these products don’t work for one simple reason — they fail to address that snoring starts in the back of the throat. The key to ZQuiet’s success is that its revolutionary approach gently advances the lower jaw to create a widened airspace in the back of the throat — hence preventing the loud snoring noise caused by the vibration of the surrounding soft tissue.

Living Hinge Technology
ZQuiet’s Living Hinge Technology is revolutionary in that it allows your mouth to move naturally while you sleep. This eliminates any discomfort often associated with mouthpieces on the market which force your jaw into a clenched position. After all, the whole point of the device is to help you get a better night’s sleep. The only way to do this is to make sure your jaw is completely comfortable while utilizing the device.

Ready to Use Right Out of the Box
With ZQuiet, there is no preparation, no set-up, and no lengthy molding process. You simply take it out of the package, put it in your mouth, and get into bed. The goal is to make sure you and your loved one get a great night’s sleep — easily and immediately.

For existing customers with questions or in need of customer
service call: (800) 281-0543

Posted in Commercials, Frontpage Tagged with:
14 comments on “ZQuiet Anti-Snoring Device Commercial
  1. bioroid09 says:

[..YouTube..] You would be suprised at how many things the FDA approves. Look up the minimum requirements

2. bioroid09 says:

3. flamingjess says:

[..YouTube..] No more snoring but increases drooling

4. flamingjess says:

No more snoring but increases drooling

5. Bassettidi483 says:

Hey There! Thanks a lot for this useful video. By the way, I notice lots of people keep on talking about Snorelonax Secrets (search on google), but I’m not sure if it’s good. Have you tried technique called Snorelonax Secrets? I have heard many great things about it and my cousin completely end his snoring problem naturally with this method.

6. Brian Montero says:

Is this yoy?

7. Mentari Dinawati says:

Hey! Thank you for this helpful video. By the way, I hear a lot of people keep on talking about Snorelonax Secrets (search on google), but I’m not sure if it is really good. Have you ever tried method called Snorelonax Secrets? I’ve heard some awesome things about it and my mate completely stop his snoring safely with this technique.

8. TroyanBerry says:

I have a deep sleep, I don’t wake up because of anything.

9. Inas dwi says:

Hello! Thank you for this helpful video. By the way, I notice many people keep on talking about Snorelonax Secrets (do a search on google), but I’m not sure if it is really good. Have you tried technique called Snorelonax Secrets? I’ve heard several amazing things about it and my friend completely end his snoring problem naturally with this technique.

10. Febriyanti Ardiyat says:

Hi! Thanks a lot for this helpful video. By the way, I hear many people keep on talking about Snorelonax Secrets (do a google search), but I’m not sure if it is good. Have you tried method called Snorelonax Secrets? I’ve heard several incredible things about it and my cousin completely end his snoring problem naturally with this method.

11. Muhammad Aryanto says:

This still surprise me, how many people do not know about Snorelonax Secrets (do a google search), although many people completely end their snoring with this method. Thanks to my cousin who told me about Snorelonax Secrets, I finally eliminated my snoring problem for good with natural and fast approaches.

12. Wilburn Lucht says:

Guys, completely stop your snoring doesn’t need to be hard (I used to think it did). I’ll give you some advice right now. Look for method called Snorelonax Secrets (do a google search). Seriously, I finally eliminated my snoring problem for good by using Snorelonax Secrets.

13. Dawna Toon says:

Hello there! Thanks a lot for this helpful video. By the way, I hear a lot of people keep on talking about Snorelonax Secrets (do a google search), but I’m not sure if it is good. Have you tried technique called Snorelonax Secrets? I’ve heard many amazing things about it and my cooworker completely stop his snoring naturally with this technique.

14. Ailuro the cat says:

‘we’ve tried sprays… we’ve tried poking… going in the other room, we’ve tried everything!’ no you fucking haven’t